a cringeworthy confession from the deepest of my heart (compliment)

Hello! It's been so long since my last update, time flies so fast indeed.

Well almost past the second half of the year, and there's many people who always helped me through the year, and things that made my day a lot brighter! And therefore I'm very thankful.

The person that I really thankful for is my mom no doubt. Honestly she's truly the best mom ever, well the best person on earth actually, and I'm not exaggerating. She's the most patient and kindest. Well raising a daughter alone for years surely hard isn't it? And therefore I'm really grateful for her. It's kind of hard to put it all in words because I'm not someone who can express myself well. I don't know how many times I have to said it, but thank you, thank you, thank you very much! I know I can be 'quite a character' in a negative way sometimes, so you're the best for putting up with me, and I couldn't ask for a better mom than you!

The second one is for Papap! I know I can be annoying and rude to you, but really from the deepest of my heart, I'm very thankful! I know that you really tried for me, so thank you!

Then to all of my classmates, you guys rock! I'm lucky to be in there same class as them. Each of them is a great person, and even better when together! Surely they made my school-life exciting.

Last but not least, it's the produce 101 boys! I know it's silly that I'm thanking a bunch of boys that I don't even know in real life. But they are one of the reasons I'm happy these day. Seeing  there are someone who's the same age as me so talented and all in the process of achieving their dream actually motivates me.

 

This is really embarrassing oh my god I'm cringing. This sounds like some cheesy confession..... I'm not good with flattery so yeah, but the important thing is the sincerity right?
byeeee im out


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

World Tournament and Techno Festival

a not so fun holiday