DEWA ATHENA

Hello universe!
Last Saturday, 25 of March to be exact, there was a sport day at my school, it was called dewa athena. That name left me very confused because Athena is a goddess in the Greek mythology, so shouldn't it be dewi athena instead....or not?
There was many varieties of games, start from regular sport like basketball, volleyball, football, relay, badminton, to Indonesia traditional game like gobak sodor, or even tug of war.

The event was held in lapangan bali, our class wore a navy colored baseball jersey with a flying shoes logo on the front and numbers on the backside. My own number was 64. There's nothing special behind that though, it was my birth date, I'm not that creative when it comes to that.
It was very hot that day, I didn't even want to play in any kind of games truth to be told.

First match for my class was a relay. Adham, Nanette, Azzam, and Karina participated. Their opponents was class science five, if i'm not wrong, and our class won! i'm soooo excited.
Oh, i forgot that i have something to do back at school, so me and Asyil went back for a while. We returned to lapangan bali not so long after that.

Finally after a long time being a spectator, i participated in the long awaited tug of war! Because i'm not that athletic, me and sport do not get along well, so i choose tug of war hehehe. In the first round we played against science five again, it was a close match really, but luckily we won after enduring that painful 3 round. My body aches so much after that though, i fell about to times during the match. At the end of the match, someone from the opponent team got injured, his leg was sprained or something if my memory is correct.

i look bad i know


After the tug of war, I was back to being a supporter. The next game was futsal putri, to put it in one word, it was interesting. In my opinion our class played really good. Even though i'm just a bystander it was a fun match because our class won by scoring 5 goals! Thanks to Adil and Adisha for the goal, Maisa and Nadine with the defense, and Asyil for protecting the goalpost yay

Next match was futsal putra, it was an intense one. The opponent team is good at what they do. When they were playing, the only thing on my mind was that i don't want to get hit by the ball. Their kick was so strong and that would be painful as hell. Sadly our class lost, but we already knew that from the start.

Then there was a next round for tug of war. Our class was already tired and a few got injured. So in the end we lost the match. Because the opposite was strong, really. I didn't even pull the rope that time.

Sadly, I have another appointment,so I went back to home after Dzuhur. I only heard the news that we lost the futsal putri match, won in volleyball and girl's badminton, and got disqualified in basketball. Maybe our spirit went down after many loses. It's alright though winning is not everything in the end.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Telling

a cringeworthy confession from the deepest of my heart (compliment)

Making Announcement