Making Announcement

Hello everyone!

Today, I have an assigment to make an announcement from my teacher,
and here is my announcement.

Good Morning!
I would like to announce about our school next school trip to Raja Ampat.

The school trip will be held at April 10th until April 14th 2017. 
The registration for this activity will be open next week in front of the school hall.
For further information, please contact your homeroom teacher.
And don't forget that every students have to participate in this activity.

Thank you.


Here's the link of the video: https://youtu.be/yvDWXMiDaSE
So that's my announcement, and I'm sorry if there's any mistake.
Thank you!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Telling

a cringeworthy confession from the deepest of my heart (compliment)

MEGANTARA: An Art, Literature, and Cultural Festival